Vendor Solutions Network - Vendor Information
SDAO regularly receives requests from districts for consultants and other professional services. The SDAO Vendor Solutions Network was established to give SDAO members access to a pool of consultants and vendors that agree to provide discounts/benefits to SDAO members on a variety of professional services including strategic planning, financial audits, public relations, elections, information technology and more.
HOW IT WORKS
- There is NO COST to participate
- SDAO invites vendors to participate in the program and offer exclusive benefits and/or discounts to SDAO members based on the service(s) they offer.
- SDAO provides members with access to a list of the participating vendors and the benefits/discounts offered.
- Vendors are organizations with a proven track record of providing quality consulting services related to governance, strategic planning, financial audits, public relations, elections, information technology and more.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VENDORS*
- Vendors must provide three references OR three letters of reference from local government clients, preferably special districts, confirming the quality and affordability of the organization’s services.
- Vendors must choose to offer one (1) or more discounts and/or benefits on various services that they will make available to SDAO members.
- SDAO does not screen vendors and participation by vendors in the program is on a voluntary basis. SDAO does not officially endorse any of the participating vendors.
- Vendors may not change discounts and/or benefits more than one (1) time per year. SDAO must be informed of changes in writing.
- SDAO reserves the right to solicit periodic feedback from members utilizing the service(s) of a vendor participating in the SDAO Vendor Solutions Network program to ensure quality services and value are being delivered as agreed upon.
- SDAO may, on occasion, need to modify the program and its requirements for continued participation based on member feedback and to ensure member satisfaction.
- SDAO reserves the right to not include or remove vendors participating in the SDAO Vendor Solutions Network that have demonstrated unethical, deceptive and/or unprofessional practices in offering the benefits/services.
- All vendors and SDAO will complete and sign an agreement outlining the responsibilities of each party. Agreements are a minimum of one (1) year.
*The above requirements do not apply to consulting services owned and operated by SDAO or SDIS.
BENEFIT TO SDAO MEMBERS
- Members will receive benefits and/or discounts on services provided by participating vendors.
- Members will have a list of organizations to contact that have a proven track record of providing the services they are seeking.
BENEFITS TO VENDORS
- Additional exposure to SDAO members.
- Special recognition in the online version of SDAO’s Buyer's Guide.
- Listing of participating vendors on the SDAO Vendor Solutions Network webpage which includes a description of their organization and the services offered.
- Vendors can host free webinars available to SDAO members to register for and SDAO will advertise the webinar(s) in the weekly email update and on our website.
JOIN THE NETWORK
Please download and complete this agreement; then send to Jennifer Quisenberry along with three letters of reference from local government clients, preferably special districts. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer by email or phone at 800-285-5461 ext. 125.