The Oregon Fire Chiefs Association is now accepting membership applications for fiscal year 2023/24.
As the primary resource and advocate for fire service leaders in the state of Oregon, the Association believes in advancing the Oregon fire service through positive leadership, active legislative involvement, and the sharing of information while upholding the highest ethical and professional standards.
For those of you that will be renewing your membership in 2023/24, the Board of Directors wants to sincerely thank you for your continued support. For those of you that are considering becoming an OFCA member, the Board encourages you to join. Listed below are but a few of the benefits and services provided to OFCA members:
- Support for you and your department from the elected OFCA Board of Directors and staff.
- Reduced registration fees for the annual OFCA Spring Conference.
- Scholarship opportunities to attend leadership training and conferences.
- Services available to you and your department from the Oregon Fire Chiefs Honor Guard and Chaplain programs.
- Resources available to assure the health and wellness of your employees. Mental health is becoming a significant issue in the fire service.
- Updates about issues affecting the fire service from state, federal, OR-OSHA, National Fire Protection Association, Western Fire Chiefs’ Association, and the International Fire Chiefs’ Association.
- Lobbying services on issues of critical importance to the Oregon fire service.
- Group purchasing savings available through Source Well.
- Daily communication updates provided through the Daily Dispatch.
- Monthly communication from the OFCA President.
The Board is also interested in supporting future fire service leaders in Oregon. The Board would like Fire Chiefs to consider enrolling all their Chief Officers in the association. The leadership training and networking available to all our members are some of the Association’s true benefits.
The Board of Directors looks forward to serving both those who will be renewing their memberships and those who will be joining OFCA for the first time.