Salary: $76,667.94 – 103,727.21 DOQ
Location: Clackamas, OR
Clackamas River Water has earned a reputation for providing high-quality drinking water. We are offering an excellent opportunity for you be part of a sustainable organization by joining our team - well known for providing the community we serve with exceptional quality water and service. Our values for Quality Water | Customer Service | Financial Accountability | Responsible Stewardship govern what we do in serving our customers, the public and our surrounding community.
The Water Distribution Supervisor provides leadership over the distribution staff, overseeing the construction, installation, maintenance and repair of the District’s water distribution system, as well as the performance activities for assigned staff.
- Has technical expertise in water supply distribution systems;
- Effectively communicates with consideration for both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Fosters harmonious, constructive working relationships founded on mutual respect, yet able to make difficult decisions for the benefit of the department and the District;
- Has the ability to motivate the performance and work activities of direct reports;
- Effectively manages projects;
- Participates in budget preparation and other long-term planning activities.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Associates in a Water Technology program;
- Minimum 5 years progressive, responsible, related experience at a water utility or public works department, of which 4 or more years are supervisory;
- or equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Proficiency in regulations and best practices governing construction techniques and safety compliance used for the installation, repair and maintenance of a public water distribution system;
- Certification as a Water Distribution Operator (WDO) Level 3 and ability to obtain a WDO Level 4 within 2 years.
To view full job announcement and apply visit our website at www.crwater.com.
Application deadline: Open Until Filled