Location: Salem, OR
Do you excel with tasks and projects requiring attention to detail? Are you someone who thrives off providing an exceptional level of customer service? Do you enjoy supporting office operations? If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading about our opening for a Membership Support Specialist.
Special Districts Association of Oregon (SDAO) is seeking to add to our administrative support team within our Membership Services Department. SDAO supports Oregon’s special districts with a membership base of over 950 members. We offer a long list of programs and services and customer service is our number one priority.
Joining our team is a great opportunity to showcase your administrative support skills while supporting the efforts of Oregon’s special districts. You will utilize your talents to support the Membership Services Department in our Salem office by assisting members, maintaining our reception area, ordering supplies, managing our membership database, helping to prepare for trainings and events, and working on projects as requested. Top-notch customer service will be key in this role as you will be the first point of contact with our members via phone and email.
For a detailed overview of the essential functions of this position, please view the job description here: Full Position Description.
SDAO offers a very generous compensation package including:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and eligible dependents
- Generous employer contribution to employee’s 401(k) (no match required)
- Employer-funded HRA that the employee can use to cover eligible medical expenses
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- 100% employer-paid life insurance up to $50,000 benefit
- 100% employer-paid short-term disability
- Employee events
- Employee assistance program
- Long-term disability and flexible spending account available (employee expense)
To be considered for the position please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is open until filled, with first consideration given to application packets received by Friday, November 18th at 5pm.
- A current resume
- Completed employment application - Click here to download application.
- Follow the application instructions (click here), and answer the following supplemental questions:
- This position is required to be onsite and in the office from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Will you be able to meet this requirement?
- Please describe your experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Please describe your experience with database software.
- Please outline your views and experience related to customer service both to internal staff and external customers or clients.
SDAO is an equal opportunity employer.