Post Date: 10/30/2020
The SWLCWPUD seeks experienced water services professional to plan, direct, administer and generally oversee an Oregon Level 2 public water district. The district consists of two water treatment plants, several storage tanks, two operations sites, extensive piping, hydrants, emergency generation systems and more. Water is sourced from intakes on US Forest Service land.
This is a full-time exempt Direct Responsible Charge working position (OAR 333-061-225). The salary range is negotiable with an excellent benefit package. Reports to Board of Directors. 1.2 million operating budget, 1,250 customers.
Will supervise 5 full time field and office personnel, direct and oversee all operations and implement 20-Year Master Plan, among other items. Experience in grant-writing and outside funding essential.
- Associates degree in Water Technologies Engineering or related discipline;
- Oregon WaterAuthority (OWA) WT 2 and WD 2 Certifications with Filtration Endorsement or equivalent, or acquire within 120 days;
- Cross Connection Specialist Certification (desired within 1 year);
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible supervisory experience of water supply operations;
- Oregon Drivers License (with good record);
- Good communication skills and computer literacy;
- Some physical demands related to water plant and field operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Water Technologies Engineering or related discipline;
- Grant writing experience.
Include cover letter, resume and application form (obtain from firstname.lastname@example.org) and mail to:
Board of Directors
PO Box 368
Waldport, OR 97394-0368
Or email to: email@example.com
Questions? Call 541-547-3315, 8AM - 4PM, M – F or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website - swlcwpud.org.
Position open until filled. Veterans preference will apply.
The SWLCWPUD is an equal opportunity non-discriminatory employer.