Salary: $105,406.34 - $134,293.66 DOQ
Location: Klamath Falls, OR
South Suburban Sanitary District is seeking applicants for a District Manager. This position serves as the primary liaison with the Board of Directors and oversees all District operations, functions, and employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public or Business Administration or related areas or in Civil or Environmental Engineering or a related technical degree, but a degree in science, business, or administration may be considered.
- Experience with the following is required: wastewater treatment systems, wastewater collection systems, public utility management, public utility funding and financial management, maintenance and operation of treatment facilities, and DEQ & EPA or related regulatory agency interaction.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience with progressive levels of responsibility in the wastewater industry strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience supervising direct reports.
- Knowledge of municipal government organization, principles and practices of public administration, municipal financing, budgeting, personnel administration.
- Knowledge of TMDL process.
- State of Oregon Department of Environmental Quality Wastewater Collections and/or Treatment Grade 3 certification or ability to obtain within 12 months.
Strong organizational and time management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary ranges from $105,406.34 - $134,293.66 and is dependent upon qualifications. The District also offers an attractive benefits package.
For full consideration candidates must include a cover letter describing how they meet qualifications of the position, Resume and District Applications will be accepted through August 26, 2021, at: 4:00 P.M.
Veterans Preference. Pre-employment Drug Screening and Physical required.
South Suburban Sanitary District
2201 Laverne Ave
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Please see the district website for complete information www.sssd.org.