Location: Portland, Oregon
Salary: $145,000 - $165,000/year
Rockwood Water People's Utility District is recruiting for a General Manager. The District offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. The anticipated hiring range is $145,000 to $165,000 annually, DOE.
Qualified applicants must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in public administration, business administration, engineering, or related field; AND five (5) years' senior management experience
- OR, any equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience that would likely provide the knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- A Master's Degree and experience at a water or public works utility are preferred. Necessary special requirements:
- Must possess a valid Driver License accepted in the State of Oregon, with an acceptable driving record.
- A background check will be conducted on the finalist for this position.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must submit all application materials to be considered. Visit https://rwpud.org/employment for a detailed job announcement and application instructions.
Position open until filled; first review of applicants October 12, 2020