Salary: $46,000 to $56,000 DOE and budget
Location: Independence, OR
Provide on-site consulting/training and formal classroom training in all areas of operations, maintenance, management, and regulations to Oregon wastewater utilities with <10,000 population. This position is not regulatory, but does work closely with DEQ and travels throughout Oregon. Salary dependent upon experience – annual salary range: $46,000 to $56,000 DOE and budget, plus travel expenses. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits: family paid health insurance, retirement plan, holidays, vacation, and sick leave per policies.
- Five years’ experience in operating and/or managing a wastewater treatment plant/utility
- WW Treatment and/or Collections Certifications
- Capable skill set in: trouble shooting, organization, writing and public speaking
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and possess a valid Oregon driver’s license, insurance and able to routinely travel multiple days per week/month away from home.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with all personnel levels (co-workers, operators to mayors). Experience with computers and email correspondence.
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter with 2 professional and 2 personal references to 935 N. Main St. Independence, OR 97351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: WW Technician.
Open until filled. OAWU is an EOE. Drug screen, physical, valid ODL and proof of insurance required.