Salary: $30.03 to $36.00/hr
Location: Oak Grove, OR
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide excellent customer service to the District’s internal and external customers and perform routine administrative assignments to assist managers in meeting immediate fiscal and operating goals. This position is also responsible for fiscal processes and procedures for Oak Lodge Water Services, North Clackamas County Water Commission, and the Clackamas River Water Providers.
- Analysis and reconciliation of subsidiary records to the general ledger in support of basic accounting and reporting requirements.
- Maintain and reconcile District capital asset records in support of annual audit and management information needs.
- Ensure invoices and purchase orders are processed accurately and timely, for OLWSD, NCCWC, and CRWP. Includes: entry of invoices into financial system for payment; preparation of checks, and preparation of report of check run for management and Board review for the three agencies.
- Reconciling petty cash.
- Review billing adjustments, prepare deposits for OLWSD and NCCWC, and track clothing allowances for both agencies.
- Coordinate inventory and ordering of central office supplies for OLWS.
- Assists in the maintenance of vendor account data, generates annual I099s for OLWSD and NCCWC.
- Auditing purchase card transactions.
- Generating reports and data within the financial software and maintaining appropriate ancillary spreadsheets.
- Review and manage outstanding POs for closure
How to Apply:
Application materials must be completed by the closing date to be considered for this position. Any application that is missing a cover letter and resume will not be considered. No late, incomplete, or faxed applications will be accepted. More specific instructions can be found on the District application including instructions for requesting veteran’s preference. Internal candidates are to contact the Human Resources department for District Application and further information. Please visit www.oaklodgewaterservices.org for an employment application and further information. The required materials to be turned in for this recruitment are: 1. District Application 2. Resume 3. Cover Letter