Salary: $25.00 - $28.00 DOE
Opening Date: January 17, 2022
Closing Date: January 31, 2022
Medford Irrigation District is currently recruiting qualified applicants to fill the Office Manager position.
Location: Medford, Oregon
General Position Summary:
The Office Manager provides a wide variety of bookkeeping, administrative and clerical tasks related to the general operations of the district. The Office Manager will also serve as the clerk of the Board of Directors.
Education, Experience, Certifications and Licenses Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three years of related office experience performing similar job functions, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping, general accounting practices.
- Previous experience with the administration of payroll.
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
Salary Range: $25.00 - $28.00 DOE
Benefits: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), PERS, Life Insurance, Vacation and Sick leave.
Desirable Starting Date: February 2022
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022
Full position description: Click Here
Position Application: Click Here
To be considered please submit a letter of introduction, resume, and completed application by email or postal service to:
Medford Irrigation District
Office Manager Hiring Process
PO Box 70
Jacksonville, Oregon 97530
Job description and application available at https://www.medfordid.org/employment/