Location: Colton, OR
Application Deadline: 6 p.m. December 1st, 2023.
The Colton Fire District is currently accepting applications for one full-time Firefighter/EMT position. Employment would start February 12, 2024
• Salary $48,000 per year. increase at 6 months $1000 per month medical stipend Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
Wildland conflagration opportunities Minimum qualifications:
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Possess a high school diploma or GED.
• Have an Accredited NFPA Firefighter I.
• NWCGorDPSSTWildland Firefighter 2
• Oregon EMT. (Oregon EMR excepted must be EMT within 1st year of hire)
• Possess a valid Oregon Driver’s License and be insurable by the district.
• Professional public image, Have a high level of moral integrity and ethical standards.
• NFPA Firefighter II
• NWCGorDPSSTWildland Firefighter 1
• NFPA Pumper/Operator
• Oregon Advanced EMT certification
Boss Work Schedule:
Schedule will be 8-hour shifts with occasional nights and weekends. Schedule is subject to change to 10-hour, 12-hour, 24-hour, or 48-hour shifts depending on the needs of the district.
Go to Job Posting
● Colton Fire District application
● Photocopy of current drivers license,
● Copyofcertificates pertaining to the job announcement Submit to email@example.com
• Applications Must be Received by 6:00 PM on December 1st, 2023
• Assessment Center December 12, 2023
• Chiefs’ Interviews on December 28, 2023
• Conditional job offers January 2, 2024
• Start Day February 12, 2024
If selected, a conditional offer of employment will be made to the successful candidate(s); conditional upon the results of a medical examination for firefighters, drug screening and a background check