Location: Eagle Point, OR
Monthly Salary: $5,678 - $6,583
The City of Eagle Point is seeking a highly qualified and motivated professional to add to our team. We are seeking the right person to fill the position of Public Works Operations Supervisor.
This position plans, develops, organizes, manages, directs, and implements the yearly maintenance and operations of the City’s water distribution system, parks, streets, storm water system, vehicle/equipment maintenance and City facilities. This is a highly professional position that is responsible for the day to day oversight and maintenance of the City’s infrastructure and coordinates the activities within the department and also coordinates with other City departments, members of the public, contractors, and outside agencies. Must have experience in supervision, project management, and inspections. The position works under the general direction of the Public Works Director and exercises direct supervision over all of the Public Works Staff including Lead Worker, Specialists, Technicians, Laborers, temporary staff, and contractors.
- Minimum of 5 years of general construction/municipal experience with at least 3 years of lead/supervisory experience.
- Ability to operate Public Works Department vehicles and equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Possession or ability to acquire an Oregon Commercial Driver’s License may be required.
- Possession of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactorily pass physical and drug screen.
For complete job description, list of benefits, and instructions for applying, please visit www.cityofeaglepoint.org/jobs. Review the complete job description for additional information about this position.
The City of Eagle Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application deadline: July 20, 2020 (first review, open until filled).