Tualatin Valley Water District: Administrative Assistant - Willamette Water Supply Program
This full-time position will work at the Water Supply Program Office located at 1500 NW Bethany Blvd, Ste 305, Beaverton, OR 97006.
Salary Grade 3: start $21.51 to midpoint $26.88 (depending on qualifications)
PERS/OPSRP members are subject to a mandatory 6% employee contribution.
Non-members will be eligible after 6 full-calendar months of service.
Opens: November 30, 2018
Closing Date: December 18th by 11 a.m.
Please see the job description for more information specific to this position.
1) Cover letter
3) TVWD application
4) Answers to the supplemental questions
Veteran's preference, you must submit a copy of your Federal DD Form 214/215 or a veteran's disability preference letter from the US Department of Veterans Affairs in order to be considered.
Supplemental Questions: Please answer the following questions, limit your response to 1 page double sided. Applications received after the filing deadline or without responses to the supplemental questions will not be considered.
1. List any qualifications, experience or training you have that would help you in this job.
2. What’s the best project you’ve worked on as an administrative assistant and why did you like it?
3. Describe how your skills make you well-suited for this position.
Submission of Materials: Various ways to apply:
• Email: email@example.com; or
• Fax: (503) 356-3190; or
• Mail: 1850 SW 170th Ave, Beaverton OR 97003.
All materials must be received by December 18th by 11 a.m. See our website for more information.
Tualatin Valley Water District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives preference points to qualified veterans.