June 16th | 9am-12pm | Register now!
Developing a Risk Management Culture
How does the culture of your district impact the overall safety, success and morale of your organization? This session will review tips and tricks to strengthen your district’s culture while keeping risk and safety in mind.
Emergency Response Plan
Ice storms, flooding, wildfires, and of course, a major pandemic have struck our state in just the past year. We don’t know what we might face next. Are you prepared for incidents that can shut down district operations? Jason Jantzi will review emergency response plans and how you can keep your district ready for the unexpected.
Return to Work Update
Join Katherine Taylor, our new Return to Work Consultant, for an overview of the return to work process and ways you can be prepared to safely get your employees back on the job.
Hot Topics in Risk Management
COVID-19, OR-OSHA and wildfire prevention are hot topics we are facing. Please join us and learn mitigation techniques and the resources that are available to you.
- SDAO Academy: Risk Management/Operations: Risk Management Culture – 5 Credits
- SDAO Academy: Risk Management/Operations: Emergency Response Plan – 5 Credits
- SDAO Academy: Risk Management/Operations: Return-to-Work – 5 Credits
- SHRM: HR Expertise: Risk Management – 3 PDC
- SDIS Best Practices: SDAO/SDIS Training Category
*Please note: This training was originally scheduled to take place in Pendleton but will instead be held virtually via GoToWebinar.