SDAO Advisory Services LLC (SDAOAS)
At SDAOAS, we provide SDAO members with funding options, structures, and alternatives that are best suited to accomplish funding requirements. SDAOAS also provides advice regarding debt management, debt policy, and financial policy assistance as well as assistance with issuance of general obligation bonds, revenue bonds, refinancing, tax anticipation notes, and any other debt financing allowed under Oregon law.
SDAOAS is a wholly-owned, not-for-profit limited liability corporation of SDAO formed for the sole purpose of serving SDAO members. We are a Registered Municipal Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Your best interest is placed before any others and we offer competitive pricing.
SDAOAS is not tied to a financial institution or investment banking firm.
Debt Issuance Planning
- Debt monitoring and analysis
- Refinancing opportunities
- Investment alternatives
- Operating cash flow analysis
Financing alternatives (public and private options, including bank loans)
- Market analysis
- Debt structuring options
- Credit rating consultation
- Document and disclosure guidance
- Review and guidance of ballot titles
- Manage the issuance process, working with bond counsel and other financing team members
- Evaluation of the merits of a competitive or negotiated bond sale
- Assist in the solicitation of other financing professional service providers
- Review and evaluate bond pricing
- Guidance and monitoring of continuing disclosure compliance
CONTACT US TODAY
Focused on the long-term relationship with each member that goes beyond just a transaction, our goal is to earn your trust and business as a financial partner, working together in meeting your long-term goals by providing value-added results through seamless execution. Put our 25+ years of experience to work for your district.
Director of Advisory Services
800-285-5461 ext. 103
PO Box 12613
Salem OR 97309-0613