Emergency Management Forum
Crooked River Ranch Fire & Rescue
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE NEXT BIG SNOW STORM, FIRE OR EARTHQUAKE? WHAT IS YOUR PREPAREDNESS PLAN?
Please join us for a panel discussion with:
- Harry Ward, Fire Chief Crooked River Ranch Fire & Rescue
- Jim Adkins, Jefferson County Sheriff
- Mark Carman, Jefferson Co. Emergency Management Coordinator
- Nathan Garibay, Deschutes Co. Emergency Management Coordinator
- Alaina Mayfield, Disaster Program Manager for American Red Cross
SATURDAY, APRIL 29TH, 2017
10:00am — 12:00pm
RANCH CHAPEL FAMILY CENTER
5060 SW CLUBHOUSE RD.
Benefiting all Crooked River Ranch residents in awareness and education.
Preparing you for any large-scale disaster.
Hosted by: Crooked River Ranch Fire & Rescue. Light refreshments provided.
2017 Bullard Law Annual Public Sector Symposium
Bullard Law invites you and your colleagues to its annual Public Sector Symposium on May 16, 2017. Cost includes breakfast, parking, materials and certificate of attendance.
- ERB Case Law Update and Legislative Update
- Whistleblower Laws
- Benefits for Employees' Partners and Affordable Care Act Update
- Managing Mental Disabilities, Intermittent Leave and Accommodation
- Regulating the Off-Duty Conduct of Public Employees
Cost: $55 for PHRMA Members or $60 for Non-Members
Registration is now open and seating is limited. Please register early.
July 1, 2017
Crooked River Ranch Fire & Rescue cordially invites you to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Crooked River Ranch Rural Fire Protection District! In honor of serving our community for 40 years, come tour the Station, meet our staff and volunteers, view the history behind our fire district and engage in all the fun festivities.
Educational Booth & Blood Pressure Checks | Children’s Activities, Games, and Concessions | Antique Fire Apparatus Show | 3:00 – 4:00 pm Honor Guard tribute to fallen Fire Chief Wendell Beck