Tualatin Valley Water District: Accounting Specialist
Salary Grade 4: start $23.06 to midpoint $28.82 to top $34.58 (depending on qualifications)
PERS/OPSRP members are subject to a mandatory 6% employee contribution.
Non-members will be eligible after 6 full-calendar months of service.
Opens: February 6, 2018
Closing Date: February 22nd by 11 a.m.
Please see the job description for more information specific to this position.
1) Cover letter
3) TVWD application
4) Answers to the supplemental questions
Veteran's preference, you must submit a copy of your Federal DD Form 214/215 or a veteran's disability preference letter from the US Department of Veterans Affairs in order to be considered.
Supplemental Questions: Please answer the following questions, limit your response to 1 page double sided. Applications received after the filing deadline or without responses to the supplemental questions will not be considered.
1. Please explain why your background, education, and experience make you a good candidate for this position.
2. Describe your use and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
3. Describe your experience with processing accounts receivable.
Submission of Materials: Various ways to apply:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• Fax: (503) 356-3190; or
• Mail: 1850 SW 170th Ave, Beaverton OR 97003.
All materials must be received by February 22nd by 11 a.m. See our website for more information: www.tvwd.org.
Tualatin Valley Water District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives preference points to qualified veterans.