Clackamas County/North Clackamas Parks & Recreation District: Project Manager
Clackamas County’s Business and Community Services Department (BCS) is looking for an experienced Project Manager to strategically manage multiple project initiatives and related program activities for both the Oak Lodge Library (Library) and North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District (NCPRD).
The Library and NCPRD, both divisions within BCS, are launching an exciting project to create a new library in the Oak Grove/Jennings Lodge area of unincorporated Clackamas County, as well as revitalize NCPRD’s newly acquired Concord property located on SE Concord Road near McLoughlin Boulevard. These seemingly disparate goals have similar planning needs that can be efficiently tackled together as joint projects with a shared project manager.
The Project Manager will:
- Develop an overall project plan to include a scope, schedule, budget, and public participation plan with input from the Concord Property and Library Project Management Team (PMT) and Concord/Library Task Force (Task Force)
- Help guide work of County staff to implement the Project Plan
- Create and lead scopes of work for all necessary consultants, including community outreach, design and engineering consultants
- Lead meetings and guide the work of the Task Force
- Present the developed Project Plan to the Board and provide regular updates
For detailed information and to apply online please visit our website.